We took advantage of Corry having two days in a row off at the bank and store and went to visit our good friends the Dement Family & the Anguish Family. We always have such a good time at both places and wish we could see them all more. Darn jobs and gas prices!
Anyways, here are some pictures from our visits...It was such nice weather we were able to spend a lot of time outside and let the kids play and swim.
I think the kids had the most fun taking turns spraying each other...
Alli & the back of TJ
Alli braving it and going backwards and Autumn cheering her on...
Autumn, Alli & Shelby jumping in TJ's crib...
Autumn & TJ doing whatever you call this...teeter totter comes to mind??
We spent the second night at Aaron & Amber's house and went to eat some Mexican food the next day. After that we let the kids play at the playground at Southpark Meadows in Kyle and had the most delicious ice cream at Amy's Ice Cream. Aaron & Aydan who is now 8 months old...
1 comments:
I knew you would get your post up before me. I have some really cute pics also (even one of all 4 kids looking at the camera!!), so I'll post them soon and try to send them to you also. We really had a great time with you guys- thanks for making the trip out.
We have Shelby's babydoll. Hope she's coping ok without it. I'll get it in the mail ASAP along with a little page to the little people doodler thing. BTW- I think the proper term for that thing Autumn and TJ were on is a glider. But now I'm confused 'cause I was thinking a teeter totter was a see saw, but they're not the same thing are they?
On to the next thing- WOW, Aydan is looking a LOT like Amber now. How cute.
Hope to see you guys again before too long. I would like to come out your way- I just gotta talk Dwaine into making that road trip :-)
Post a Comment