Amber & Aaron's brand new chocolate lab named Russell...this is shortly after the kids threw water on him. It cooled him off so he liked it!
They were so cold when they got out that they both huddled under Shelby's towel!
Overlooking the river on the bridge...
It was cool to take them to Sewell Park because we went there so many times in college. It really makes you see just how much life has changed when you see all of those college kids there and remember being one of them not that long ago.
3 comments:
Aww it looks like you guys had fun. That's good. I regret not leaving town with the girls. Next time I will.
Everytime you post a new pic of the girls they look like they have grown so much since the previous time!I It's crazy how time flies! Ya'll better start thinking of #3!!!
I am glad you enjoyed your "hurrication" as they are calling it. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that YOU were the college student floating in the river... not a care in the world. Yeah, I feel old when I see things like that... *sigh*
Looks like the hurricane allowed you all to get some great (probably much needed) family time away. Wasn't it strange having the kiddos at Sewell? What did you guys think of Wonder World?
So neat to see Gayla married and with a new baby.
Glad to see you guys enjoyed your evacuation, but more importantly that you are all safe and that there was no major damage done to the house, store or boat- praise God!
Post a Comment