skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The girls and I went this morning to meet their new teachers for the school year. Shelby has Autumn's teachers from last year. Autumn loved her teacher Ms. Suzanne and was so excited to get to go see her today. I'm excited for Shelby because she has such great teachers and I think school is going to be really good for her in every way. We met Autumn's new teachers who both were very nice and I think Autumn will do well with. She is in the 3-year-old classroom and is excited because they have more mature toys than she had last year in the 2-year-old classroom. Now just one more week until school starts!
We practiced getting up for school this morning so that we can start getting into the routine. Getting these girls up in the morning on time is going to take a full week!
Showing off their backpacks that they are so proud to wear!
1 comments:
Stephanie
Your blog is great. The girls remind me of Alec and Jace, since they are the same ages. We met the teachers today and I have been hit by the crazy stick and am working as an aid at their school this year!!!
Post a Comment