Friday, September 05, 2008

Haircuts!

I took the girls to get their haircuts for the new school year. I took them to the salon that I used last time and they did great. It was only Shelby's second haircut ever, her first one was at 10 months old, so it was time. I decided to give her some bangs so that we don't have to pull her hair back all of the time. Her hair just naturally falls forward completely over her face and won't go to the side so maybe bangs will help.


Autumn went first so that she could show Shelby how to do it...this was before getting it cut.


Shelby in the middle of getting it cut. The hairstylist had to finish cutting it with Shelby standing up and holding on to me!


Even baby doll got a bald head haircut..


Shelby with her new bangs- so far so good, we are still able to pull her hair back or leave it down after her bath and she can see!


Autumn with her haircut...we just trimmed hers so it would be easier to brush. Her hair gets a little darker and straighter with every haircut! She'll probably be a brunette by next year!

1 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

Love the bangs. I wonder what the hair stylists think when they see us in there with our cameras... even when our kids aren'y babies! :) Not that I care...