As soon as I heard on tv that it was snowing in Houston, Autumn and I went outside to see if we could catch a glimpse of some snow. I wasn't expecting much and at first we saw tiny pieces of snow. We went in and I thought that was it. Later on in the evening we looked out the window and the snow was really coming down! Shelby was taking a late nap and I could not get her up but I put whatever I could find that was warm on Autumn and we headed outside. Autumn loved it! Later on after Shelby woke up she got to go outside and see it, too, but she wasn't as crazy about the snow. It was too cold and wet for her! I only wish the snow was still on the ground this morning so the girls could really play in it. Guess we'll have to go somewhere else for that one day!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
A Snowy Night in Southeast Texas!
As soon as I heard on tv that it was snowing in Houston, Autumn and I went outside to see if we could catch a glimpse of some snow. I wasn't expecting much and at first we saw tiny pieces of snow. We went in and I thought that was it. Later on in the evening we looked out the window and the snow was really coming down! Shelby was taking a late nap and I could not get her up but I put whatever I could find that was warm on Autumn and we headed outside. Autumn loved it! Later on after Shelby woke up she got to go outside and see it, too, but she wasn't as crazy about the snow. It was too cold and wet for her! I only wish the snow was still on the ground this morning so the girls could really play in it. Guess we'll have to go somewhere else for that one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How crazy was that? We didn't get any pictures, unfortunately. Maverick was running fever again, and I wasn't going to bother getting him all bundled up. We did watch it from the front door though!! I couldn't believe it came down for so long.
Post a Comment