Corry's mom, Aunt Cindy, and I took the girls to Living Stones Church in Alvin for their annual Christmas lights, train, Santa, bouncy houses... The girls had gone with Corry's mom and aunt last year while Corry and I had gone to a Christmas party but I had never been. It was really nice and very inexpensive. We rode a train all through the lights and they had little signs with the story of Christmas and the birth of Christ all throughout. Inside they had pictures with Santa (which we declined since we've seen him a few times already) and lots of snacks like popcorn, cotton candy, and funnel cake. They also had bouncy houses and had one designated for small children and the other for school-age children. Everything was so well thought out and seemed so perfect. I don't think I even saw a single light bulb burned out in all of those lights!
Gammy on the train with Autumn and Shelby...
Myself with Autumn and Shelby...
Jumping in the bouncy house...
I think Autumn was tired of smiling for pics...
She gave me one more smile, though!
Shelby enjoying her cotton candy. She didn't quite know how to eat it. Nothing beats homemade cotton candy and funnel cake!
Autumn and all those dresses are cracking me up. Such a princess and I never would have suspected that in her "younger" years. Looks like lots of Christmas fun being had down there! Love, love, loved all the pics we got by the way. I'm actually a little jealous- they're just all so cute. And the one of all 4 Westinghouse kids smiling perfectly and looking at the camera. I mean that's just not fair. I can't get mine to do that. No really- thanks- they are decorating my fridge beautifully right now!
2 comments:
Shelby's hair is getting so long!
I can't believe Autumn and all her gorgeous dresses. Her closet must look like Cinderella's wardrobe.
Autumn and all those dresses are cracking me up. Such a princess and I never would have suspected that in her "younger" years.
Looks like lots of Christmas fun being had down there!
Love, love, loved all the pics we got by the way. I'm actually a little jealous- they're just all so cute. And the one of all 4 Westinghouse kids smiling perfectly and looking at the camera. I mean that's just not fair. I can't get mine to do that. No really- thanks- they are decorating my fridge beautifully right now!
Post a Comment