We created this masterpiece this morning with much mess and hard work placing those candy pieces in the exact right spot. I bought one of those boxes with all of the stuff you need in it and then we added some more candy to it. The girls had a lot of fun doing it!
In reverse order...
The Back
Posing by their masterpiece (notice Autumn is all dressed up like she's going somewhere and Shelby hasn't even had her hair brushed or gotten dressed! That's these two to a tee- Autumn wants to be dressed immediately in something pretty and Shelby will really just run around naked all day!).
I think Autumn's trying to show me her hands got a little dirty...
4 comments:
I knew I liked that Shelby for a reason. I prefer to stay in my pajamas all day too :-) And I could also do without ever having to fix my hair. That cracks me up.
I never would have pegged Autumn for the dressing up type about a year ago though.
The gingerbread house looks like fun. Did they eat it?
Nope we didn't eat it- it's on our kitchen island for decor :)
I actually had one in elementary school that I kept for several years until it finally broke apart.
So cool! I have always wanted to make one and never have, not even as a child. Oh well . . . my boys and I will have to do it in a couple years (whether they want to or not! LOL) :o)
Too cute. I should post the girls' gingerbread house pics...but I'm too lazy.
Post a Comment