Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Randomness


A whole bunch of random pictures...

At Autumn & Shelby's school they have a Baby Jesus Christmas Tree that all of the kids get to help decorate with their own special ornament. So we made some glittery stocking ornaments to hang on the tree. Fun & easy but so messy!

A sweet picture of Shelby right before I woke her from her nap. I thought it was so sweet that she had her arms wrapped around her babydoll.

A picture Autumn took of Shelby earlier after she'd hijacked my camera...Shelby's eyes almost look violet and it looks like she has on mascara!


Both girls looking like they're getting comfy to watch a show...not true, though. Shelby never sits longer than 5 minutes or so for a show.

We went to a birthday party last weekend for a little boy in Autumn's class. His party was on "The Big Bouncy Bus" which was a first for the girls. They enjoyed it and even tried out the zipline! By the way, I could not talk Autumn out of a dress for the party. She is now 100% anti-pants! She is driving me crazy with it!





They enjoyed swinging and playing in the little boy's backyard just as much as they enjoyed the bus!









Playing with playdough in our backyard...


5 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

Okay, I had never seen the big bouncy bus until a "Jon and Kate plus 8" re-run TODAY! Crazy. Was it claustrophobic?

Wow, Playdoh in a long-sleeved black velvet dress? You are a better Mom than me. I would have been a wreck.

Steph said...

Melissa- How weird that you saw that episode today! I've never seen that one and have only seen our Big Bouncy Bus driving around town until now! It was neat- the kids all loved it. It really wasn't too claustraphobic. Of course, my only viewpoint is from standing on the stairs in the doorway looking in.
And with Autumn always wanting to dress up I no longer sweat getting things too dirty. She'd be way more upset than me if something happened to her dress!

Julie said...

I still can't get over what a good photographer Autumn is- I mean those are portrait not landscape meaning she had to turn the camera sideways and still center everything just perfectly at 4 yrs old. I sense a future profession here. And what a great one that would be!
The girls look beautiful in these pics and looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

OK, so my favorite pic is the one on the couch where Shelby is half naked. Crack me up! That would be the kind of girl I would need . . . the dress thing with Autumn would drive me insane. LOL :O) Oh well, I guess God knows what he's doing by blessing us with another boy!

goddess95 said...

Too funny about the anti-pants...now you know what I've been going through. It's getting easier with Leanna now. She has 3 pairs of pants...hopefully we'll use them!
But we should enjoy them in dresses before they get too old.
Shelby & Kayla are the same too. Could care less if she's in jammies all day with her hair everywhere!