Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas outing

The kids and I went to "Breakfast with Santa" in my parent's neighborhood last weekend. We all had a pankcake breakfast, the kids played in snow, rode a train, sat on Santa's lap (I think for the 4th time now!), and jumped in bouncy houses. They had a fun time. Autumn really liked the snow and throwing snowballs at random people. She tried to throw them at Mommy but I'm not a very good sport and told her to throw them elsewhere. So she picked some boys that were about ten-years-old and was not even a tiny bit scared of them. The child has no fear sometimes! Shelby wasn't quite as interested in the snow, she just waited to ride the train while Autumn had her snowball fight.

I also got Autumn to wear pants for the snow...it only took about 30 minutes of persuasion and forcefulness.




Shelby trying to wave to me from the train...





Another picture with Santa...I guess you can never have too many. I have told Autumn that she is at her quota for Santa, though. She thinks of something new that she wants to tell him everytime she sees him.


1 comments:

goddess95 said...

OMG! That looked like so much fun. We almost went too, except Kayla had a bad cold. Too funny about Santa and her quota...she is making sure she gets EVERYTHING!
The girls look so cute in all their pictures! Good job mom!