Well, I have no pictures from the Christmas program because they are all on my phone and I'm too lazy right now to try to figure out how to get them on the computer. I do have a couple of cute pictures that another mom took and sent me, though.
The Christmas program was so sweet. All of the kids sang Christmas songs for the parents in the sanctuary of the church. Autumn and Shelby were so excited when they saw us in the audience! Shelby was hilarious- she did a little hop and skip of excitement when she saw me there but managed to stay with her class and go to the front to sing. Those things always make me emotional. The girls just looked so darn cute and so grown-up to be able to sing in a Christmas program. Corry looked over at me with tears in my eyes and thought it was hilarious and that I'm crazy for crying at their Christmas program. I felt better after it was over and another mom I know was all teary-eyed, too. Maybe it gets easier as they get older?!
Friday, December 19, 2008
School Christmas Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
These are gorgeous pictures. They both look good in the colors they are wearing!
Well, when it gets easier, be sure to let me know. I am still waiting. I am so hormonal right now too... I got all teary-eyed at the video of Julie's kids in their sweet Christmas program. Not even my own kids!
Now THAT's BAD!
So Cute, I miss being there this time of year :(
I wish Haley would wear dresses more often for me, heck I can't even keep her clothes on! Miss ya
Merry Christmas :)
Now I just feel like a bad mother for not crying. I was just so excited and was so worried about getting it on video that it never crossed my mind.
Wasn't it awesome though- their first little performance- so cute!!! They look beautiful in their dresses too!
Post a Comment