Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas at Bosshard Grandparents

We celebrated Christmas with my grandparents the Monday before Christmas. I didn't take many pictures...only the following three to be exact! I get lazy sometimes! We had a good time and on top of our own gifts, we enjoyed opening all of my grandpa's gifts as if they were our own (Autumn was passing out presents and we didn't check the labels too carefully and my dad & I both opened one of his gifts and thought it was our own!). I was a little more excited about the GPS than my dad was a calendar, though!

My mom with Shelby & Autumn...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no That Stinks about being Sick!!
Hope you are all better Now!!!!

Julie said...

Good to see your mom on the blog- I think that may be the first appearance she has made! How is it that she looks just like she did when we were in high school? I need to find out her secret to stopping the aging process before it's too late. I'm starting to notice wrinkles already- not cool!

Steph said...

She thanks you I'm sure! I've noticed wrinkles around my eyes and mouth- my only solution is not to smile anymore!