Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sweet pics with Audrey & Travis

Audrey & Travis came over to play last weekend and I got some of the sweetest pictures of all of the kids together. They all play SO well together, it's almost unbelievable. Very little fighting of any kind takes place, which is a little unusual for my two. When it's just the two of them, I sometimes feel like the referee constantly trying to intervene. (Something I should probably get used to, especially with two girls so close in age). All four kids together get along really well, though, and are very sweet to each other.








One of the many pictures of Audrey posing and Autumn (and Travis & Shelby in some) also trying to pose. I thought this one was funny.




We went out to Corry and Derik's grandparent's house to take care of some stuff at their house. His grandma fell and broke her hip this past Friday night and has been in the hospital. She had surgery on Tues. and is on her path to recovery now. They are already supposed to try to get her up and walking a little bit today. Please pray for a speedy recovery for her.


I think this one is precious of Autumn & Audrey!


While we were there the guys saddled the horses and we let the kids ride them for a little bit.


I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but did get this cute one of Shelby. She actually wasn't real crazy about riding the horses but did better when I got on with her.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Those are some of the most adorable kids I've ever seen! And it's amazing how they just look like they belong together. That's awesome how well they all get along. I absolutely love the pic of Autumn and Audrey posing. I'm really diggin Autumn's pose- very gangsta! Except of course for the pink boots- love it!