Autumn & Shelby's friend Kayla had her birthday party at the Children's Museum so we got an opportunity to celebrate with her and have some fun at the museum. I actually had two cameras with me and both of the batteries died so I didn't get a whole lot of pictures and didn't get any of the actual party. It always seems to work that way- when I really want to take pictures I have forgotten to charge the battery! I managed to snap a few though.



The girls loved the little grocery store and pretend house. We got there a little early and spent all of our time there and then more time once the party started. Autumn would be happy just doing that the whole time!
The milking cow- always popular with the girls!
I couldn't resist this pic of the cow's behind and both girls "milking"! And...that's where my camera died!
2 comments:
LOVE the pic of Shelby in that hat and Autumn's hair looks gorgeous in that pic- very silky and shiny.
And yes, that last pic is pretty funny- great photography!
You are so good, keeping the blog updated. I have been truly LAZY! It's kinda depressing actually!
I will post her pics soon.
Oh I wanted to make a comment...I love the picture in front of the banner. The little girl on the banner was at the birthday party...and did you see Leanna on the banner? She's on the one in the parking garage!
Anyway, I am so glad you girls came. We need to plan a few more outings before we get too busy!
Post a Comment