Saturday, July 05, 2008

Shelby's "Real" Birthday

I always feel like the kids should do something fun on their actual birthday so we took the girls to Chucky Cheese's the night of Shelby's birthday. Autumn has been begging to go to the new Chucky Cheese's since we moved here so this was our chance. We all had a good time and even Corry said it wasn't too bad ;)




It turns out that Shelby was scared of virtually every ride in there and also scared to death of Chucky Cheese. I should have guessed the giant mouse with big teeth would scare her!


Cute picture of Autumn looking so "golden" in July




1 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Autumn's hair is very golden! They both look beautiful in these pics.
I also always feel like the actual birthday should not pass without a special event of some kind. Good thing Corry was up for it and that he was a good sport and maybe even enjoyed it a little.
I lucked out with TJ's birthday this year 'cause it's on a Saturday so his party will be on that day- no extra thought about how to make the actual day special!