We decorated some foam visors (bought for the party in case of rain but luckily not needed!) and I just wanted to share Autumn's um... artistic flare?! These visors and the way they decorated them perfectly match their personalities and I guess maybe attention to detail. Autumn colors and writes fast and furiously. Shelby takes her time and gets down really close trying to do it perfectly. Shelby at such a young age tries to stay in the lines and will color just the eyes of every single character in a coloring book. Autumn will strike a line or scribble all over every single page. It's so interesting to see how different they are from the get-go with these types of activities.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the Visors. That is so cute how different they are :)
I love the video of the Geotrax!! Shelby is so cute and growing up to be such a big girl.
Yeah you can really tell the difference, but they are both really cute!
hey that was me I accidently typed in a random name and It kinda left like that.
megan
Post a Comment