Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Few cute pics

Autumn looked so cute to me the day we took these pictures. We had braided her hair for the first time ever and she just seemed to be wearing the right colors that day. Her skin looks so pretty next to the white shirt and I always think she looks good in purple. It's funny since her bedroom has always been purple. I always think Shelby looks pretty in brighter colors, especially hot pink and that's always been the color of her bedroom. I guess those are their "theme" colors! Come to think of it, I always felt like mine was yellow since my bedroom was always yellow growing up. Hmmm...does anyone else do that?!




At the sea center in front of Autumn's favorite thing there, the nurse shark.


I thought these were neat pictures- it was so bright in the background.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It may be the first time you have braided her hair, but not the first time she has had it braided. I do believe I braided her hair at the lake last summer :-) I just loved it cause it had great texture for braiding- Alli's hair would just slip right out if I tried to braid it.
Anyway- she does look beautiful in that outfit and those colors. That last pic looks really cool- the background almost doesn't look real.

goddess95 said...

Super cute pictures...how can you go wrong with two pretty girls?
That last picture is amazing!

Steph said...

Julie~
Oh yeah- I did remember that. I only did the simple braid, though, not the fancy french braid! I still need to learn that one.
Shelby's hair is the same way with being so silky that it just falls out.