Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Must be a banker's daughter ;)

Autumn was a little late going down for her nap today...she was a very busy girl. She emptied her piggy bank and proceeded to place all of the coins one by one in her kitchen cabinets. I kept going into her playroom and telling her it was naptime and she kept asking for a few more minutes and telling me that she was almost finished.
In the middle of some kind of dance...


I discovered that she also had coins in the bottom right yellow cabinet, too. Why she decided to do this I'm not too sure!





2 comments:

Julie said...

That's really funny! That took a lot of patience- for you and her :-)

Melissa Beth said...

They will do ANYTHING to prolong that nap, huh? By the way, I might need to borrow some money from Autumn. That's quite a stash she's got going there!