Thursday, November 29, 2007

A few quick pics

Just some different pics of the girls...


All lined up in chairs- I think they were riding in a bus!

Look how excited she gets when she thinks she's talking on the phone!

Just posing on Thanksgiving... This darn baby doll- I think I've got as many pictures of her as I do Autumn! Look at the picture I got in the jack in the box!

Shelby in one of Megan's dresses from when she was little...


Just playing at the park...




Playing with and in the baby doll clothes tub...


1 comments:

Julie said...

Love the bus picture- how creative! And the pic of Shelby on the phone is adorable- she does look super excited. And wow, that baby doll really is special isn't she? Seems like she gets to go everywhere. Alli is never really that attached to any one particular doll or stuffed animal- she changes from week to week.