Autumn got a birthday present in the mail today from our friends the Wickers. She was so excited- her very own Cabbage Patch Doll! She has been playing with my old Cabbage Patch Dolls for the past few months and she was definitely due the newer version! They are a little hipper now even though I loved mine when I was little. I have three and remember when I got each of them and remember their full names! Yes, I was a girly girl! It's so cute, though, because Autumn calls them by their names...Rebecca, Amy, and Brittany! Back in the day you named them yourself and sent in for a birth certificate. They come with that now and her doll's name is Fiona Kirsten.
She's so proud....Fiona ate lunch and took a nap with her today.
3 comments:
She looks super proud. What a cutie pie!
Fiona - interesting name. She looks a little like Autumn (Autumn being much, much prettier mind you). Was that intentional?
I'm pretty sure it was intentional with the blond hair and blue eyes.
Post a Comment