Check out all of the clothes I bought for the girls at a resale shop for only $9 and some change out of my own pocket! I had sold some stuff there and had money in my account but the total was still only around $50. All of the x-mas dresses look brand-new and/or have tags still on them. The dress on the far left has a $50 price tag on it alone. They already had all of their Christmas clothes marked 20% off! I love finding good deals like this!
Monday, December 03, 2007
Resale Shop Score!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! That is amazing. You are such a good shopper. Where did you get it all at?
It was at Changes in League City.
Rock on!!!! That's the best when you get a good deal. I can tell you are really excited about it too :-)
Those really are some pretty dresses.
Post a Comment