I know, you pull up the blog and see Santa pics as the title and think I'm totally loony on the 14th of November! I'm trying to get some stuff done early this year and wanted to get all of our pictures taken before it gets really busy everywhere. This was definitely the way to go with Santa! There was no one else in line nor did I see anyone else take a picture with him the whole time that we were at the mall! It was nice because we were able to spend a little more time coercing Autumn to sit by Santa! If you remember the pictures from last year, she was not a happy camper being put on his lap! She was a little torn this year, though, because she finally understands what Santa does and that he's going to bring her toys. She knew she needed to get her order in! At first she hung on to my leg in front of Santa and then sat on the floor in front of him. We were finally able to get her to sit beside him for her picture and then on his lap for the picture of all of us. I really didn't expect her to go to him! Shelby had no part of actually going to Santa but did let me sit by him and we got a picture of the three of us.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Santa pics
Labels: Holidays, Professional photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CUTE PICTURES...ALL OF THEM!! Great idea about going early...I might venture out this week with the girls!
Hey...I have a cousin named Autumn! Up 'till now, she's the only Autumn I knew! :-)
I wonder if Santa remembered y'all from last year :-)
I can't believe you already did this- you are really on top of things with the family pics, Santa pics, 3 yr pics, blogging, etc.
I'm falling way, way behind. We've been sick around here for a couple weeks it seems.
The pics turned out really cute and I love how she was worried about whether or not Santa would know what to get them. How sweet. Don't you just love this age!
Post a Comment