Monday, November 05, 2007

What??!

So, Autumn, who is almost three, apparently going on thirteen, said to me earlier:

"Mom, I want a razor phone."

Are you kidding me??? I barely know what a razor phone is, she really shouldn't.

I said, " You mean you want a phone like Megan's?".

A: "Yeah, a razor phone."

Did I really hear her right because that just doesn't sound right! We're in big trouble if she wants a razor phone at 3!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too Funny!!
The other day while watching tv Haley pointed and said I want to be that when I grow up mom, It was some models taking off a layer of clothes, I said oh ok, and she said oh Thank you mommy, Now does she want to be a Model or a stripper, HMMM, We both need help with these two.

Melissa Beth said...

Steph, I am Julie's friend, (Jack's mom.) and I enjoy your blog. Yeah, these kids are way to savvy. Jack asked me if I had the Veggie Tales CD in my car. When I told him it was in Daddy's car, he said, "Then you just need to put it on your iPod."