Apparently I haven't downloaded pics from our video camera since last August...the picture below was from our Yogi Bear Camp trip. Carly was a wee 4 months hanging with her sisters in the camper.
Pictures from October...the girls entered posters in a contest for drug-free week. They didn't win but I thought they did a great job.
The pictures below are current! Autumn was in a Dr. Seuss program at school and dressed as Autumn Lou Who! She said everyone kept telling her she looked like Cindy Lou Who so now she wants to be her for Halloween. She also had two braids in the back that you can't see. I think for Cindy Lou Who we will just bring all of those braids up and pin them into her bun on top to make it a little wackier. Her hair had to hold all day for her program at 2 and then 6 so I didn't want to do anything that would potentially fall.
Many of the children had a line to say and Autumn's line was "A person's a person, no matter how small." She did a really good job and got into the whole thing from dressing up, singing, and saying her line.
0 comments:
Post a Comment