Monday, April 23, 2012

Fun with friends

We got together with the Dixons for dinner & some swimming fun for the kids.  The big kids all swam in the pool while Carly & Austin roamed around and played in everything except for their little splashpad. 
Shelby, Autumn & Abby
A very brief walk through the splash pad- I think it was still a little chilly for them.
Doing what they do best- Eating!!
I think this picture is funny.  Austin & Carly are less than two weeks apart and very different in size; however, I think his high chair makes him look much taller!  Carly can still wear 6-9 month clothes and Austin can fit into some 18-24 month! 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Don't you love that it's already swimming time? We just set our pool up tonight too. The kids are super excited.
Carly and her little friend are so cute. I remember when the only pic we could get of TJ and Shelby was in their little booster chairs.

Steph said...

Yes- I'm so glad it's time to swim again!
That's what I thought of, too- TJ & Shelby in Canyon Lake in their booster chairs!