It was a wonderful Easter. The girls had fun waking to baskets from the Easter Bunny, an Easter Egg Hunt, church with all of Corry's family, and then lunch and an Easter egg hunt at my parents' house. It was also fun with Carly able to join in on it all this year.
| Loving her present from the Easter bunny |
| The mad dash for eggs- Autumn's face is really serious in this picture! |
| Carly did well hunting eggs and actually put them in her basket. |
| All of the cousins after church |
| Carly at my parents' house |
| Egg hunt #2 |
Carly played hard all afternoon walking all over their backyard and exploring. She also met the concrete and a chair with her head but luckily we got lots of great pics before. :)
| She discovered her personal swimming pool. |
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Carly has gotten!!
The pictures are adorable - I love the ones in front of your house and with the cousins!!
Oh the look of glee on Carly's face as she discovered her own little swimming pool. That girl is too much- lover her!
I wish I had to many pictures to pic from- I never seem to get enough pics at Easter. I don't think I even have one of the kids in their easter attire, much less any with Dwaine and I. Oh well.
Post a Comment