Carly is 13 months today and I have lots of pictures of her shenanigans to share. She runs, climbs, fits herself into small spaces, and LOVES it outside. She pulls me by the finger to the front and back doors and says "bye-bye." She pushes and kicks at the doors to let her wants known. So, needless to say, we've been taking lots of walks. We go in the morning and look at all of the squirrels and other creatures. We smell the flowers and listen for all of the puppies barking. She loves it. We usually walk in the afternoon to pick the girls up from school and enjoy the afternoon sun. She is not a happy camper when it rains!!
| A day outside when I was just trying to keep her still for one little picture- wasn't happening! |
| I've got to go Mom! |
| She likes to dig in her shoe drawer and put them in mysterious places so that we always seem to have one of every shoe! |
| A tiny little cabinet she squeezed into. |
| Oh the mischief! She discovered the pancake mix and when I found her she said "nah" for snack. She just needed a little snack apparently. |
| It was all over her face, hands, arms, and clothes! |
| Looking cute with some Easter eggs. |
| I just like this shot of her in the backyard. |
| Looking cute |
| She can climb up the slide now and thinks she is big stuff! |
| One of our morning walks checking out a squirrel. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment