We didn't keep much of the girl's baby stuff. We didn't know for sure if we would have a third child and, after two children using everything, most of it was ready to go or we had friends that could use it. Corry pawned things off on people as soon as he found out they were pregnant! It took him a little longer to come around to the third child idea. :) Our first purchase...my mom actually found this crib for sale when I was 7 weeks pregnant. I was hesitant to get it that early but it was also a great deal for a really nice crib & mattress so we bought it. It's in our bedroom for now and the girls have been having lots of fun with it.

Jennifer & Jim gave us a portable swing that they rarely used with their boys...I'm hoping to use this instead of getting a big swing.
Now if I just knew the gender of the baby I could start buying stuff. We have a new resale shop and I see such great deals all the time. I always got a lot of gender neutral baby gear with the girls in case I needed to use it for a boy. This time I can get all boy or all girl colors. It's the small things.
1 comments:
Wow girl! You're doing good in getting things together. Slowly, but surely--helps out so you don't spend so much in the end! Have you been to Ellie's Enchanted Closet in Pearland? They have a lot of stuff too. And she is pretty good at making sure the stuff isn't on the recall list, and she checks for lead paint issues! You should check out her store next time you're in Pearland-it's next to Cici's off 518 and Dixie Farm--I love that place.
Anyway, I will keep an eye out for things you may need--as soon as you find out the gender!
Post a Comment