Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Incredible Pizza

We were in Conroe and stopped at Incredible Pizza to let the kids play this past weekend. I really liked this place- it was way better than I was expecting. They had bumper cars, go-karts, putt putt golf, bowling, ice skating, and tons of games with tickets so that the girls could get a prize. Everything was on a smaller scale but was perfect for the girls. It was just big enough to hold their attention before they wanted to move on to something else. We'll definitely be going back.


Corry giving a golf lesson prior to beginning putt putt golf. Autumn just wanted the club and to whack it, she did not care about technique. Shelby also did not care and didn't even care about playing after one hole!




A shooting gallery...



Who's enjoying this more?

Shelby's favorite game was bowling...she loves to bowl!

Flips flips are probably not advised but at least they are small balls if they fall on the toes!


2 comments:

Keese Klan said...

We went there this past summer and loved it! The girls are getting so big!

Julie said...

I think we have one of those in town and have never been. I guess we ought to try it out sometime. Looks like fun.
I love Shelby's outfit- super cute!