skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The girls had their 2nd football game to cheer at and did better and lasted longer than they did at the first game. It was at 7 at night so that helped. There is a lot of encouraging and bribery used to get them to keep cheering, though. It was just 3 out of the 5 girls on their team (one other girl was there but didn't cheer). I'll have to load video of them cheering on here. They are so stinking cute. Shelby and the other cheerleader below, Leah, are both four and have been in the same preschool class since they were in the baby class. I think they are two of the youngest on the whole squad of around 30 girls and they are so cute to watch.
Each of them taking turns showing what they can do.


4 comments:
Bribery with Skittles always does the trick here :)
Oh my goodness--they really do look super cute. I can't wait to see the cheer video! Next time you're on this side of town, text me. Maybe the girls and I can go watch them in action!
How cute!! I love the uniforms, adorable!
I can't even get Alli to go to 1 ballet class a week after school. She's "too tired" and no longer wants to do ballet or gymnastics until she's not in school any longer. I'm hoping she'll change her mind in a couple months.
Love the pics of them doing tricks :-) That really is stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment