Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Shelby's 1st Day of Pre-K

Shelby started her first day of preschool in one of the 4-year-old classrooms. She is going a full day everyday this year from 8:45-2. She was so excited for school to start and really loves going. She has a couple of friends in her class that have been with her since she started in the baby room at 20 months and she was ready to get back to playing with them at school.
She had meet the teacher last week and has two awesome teachers.
She found the dress-up clothes right away and started modeling them. It was neat seeing all of the kids birthdays listed on the little overalls behind her. There are several young 4-year-olds in her class- one with the same birthday, one the day before, and one two days after!
Here she is the morning of her first day decked out in pink.


Corry & I both dropped her off in her classroom. While I was hanging her backpack in her cubby outside of her classroom, she actually ran into her room and sat down in her chair without even telling me bye! I went in to tell her bye, though, and she was all settled and ready to go.

She had a great day and is ready to go back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a great year for her.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Such an adorable big girl!