Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both mine and Corry's family. We went to my Aunt Susan & Uncle Lawrence's house for lunch and to Corry's parents for dinner. I didn't take many pictures at Susan's house- I'm not sure how many people were there, but we did estimate that there were somewhere around 14-15 kids at one point (all 1st or 3rd cousins). I tried to catch a picture of about 10 of them playing chase but never did get a picture.

Here's a picture of Megan & Autumn...


After stuffing our gourds at Susan's house, we went to Corry's parents to stuff more food down. We also had a family party for Autumn's birthday. Here are Autumn, Audrey, & Shelby (anxious to open presents).

All 4 cousins...

Birthday girl...


1 comments:

Julie said...

That pic of the 3 girls- WOW! They are all so pretty. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Our turkey is finally gone (thankfully) but we still have a fridge full of desserts- not a bad thing.