Monday, December 07, 2009

Tree is up...

Everything is coming along in preparation for Christmas. Our tree has been up for a week, the earliest in our history I do believe. The girls had fun decorating, but the fun was shortlived for them and they only put about 25% of the ornaments on the tree before they moved on to something else. Guess it wasn't that fun! We took a few pictures in front of the tree the other day since both girls were dressed nicely for absolutely no other reason than looking pretty!



Sassy little girls with their dress-up shoes on to complete the look!




Next on the list is to make a gingerbread house, finish shopping, and wrap presents!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Like the new festive blog background! Thanks for the reminder that I still have my fall background up. I guess I need to change that :-)
Love the dressy dresses- they look adorable. I'm doing good to keep clothes on Alli at all these days. She spends about 80% of the time in nothing but underwear- clothes are "uncumpterful". Sigh.