The girls went to visit Santa for the first time this year (I say first because it seems like every Christmas occasion has a Santa and it's not even December yet). No more worries of either of the girls being scared of Santa- they both posed and took a great picture. The picture that we bought is like the second one below (but straight on) and is really cute because Autumn & Shelby are holding hands.
Autumn asked Santa for a vanity and barbie she saw at Kroger's and Shelby was either too shy or couldn't think of anything to tell Santa! Autumn said that Santa told Shelby to come back when she thought of something! Santa also assured Autumn that he had the things that she was asking for- thanks for that Santa!
1 comments:
The extra gigantic chair is really cute. The girls holding hands- even cuter!!
I think I'll try to tackle our Santa visit this week- hope it goes as well as yours and that Santa won't promise them something that they might not get :-)
Post a Comment