Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall School Pictures

We just got the girls' school picture back and it came out so cute. They both did a good job posing and giving pretty smiles. The photography company gives us the option of letting siblings take their picture together and I'm taking advantage of that while I can! For some reason the picture looks like it has stripes going down it but it must be my scanner because the lines aren't actually on the real picture.

Shelby at 3 years, 3 months and Autumn at 4 years, 10 months.

4 comments:

goddess95 said...

I LOVE it!!!!! It is so cute! They look beautiful of course! I love their sweet smiles too.

Anonymous said...

Great Pic! They look so grown up . . . where does the time go? Too cute. :o)

Melissa Beth said...

Too cute! I really like the ladder posing idea. I may have to use that since mine are so far apart. Davis is always jammed in the bottom corner or Jack is hunched over.

Sorry to make my comment all about me.

Julie said...

super cute!!! Don't you just love good school pictures? I mean not having to have any part in the actual picture taking process is well worth it to me. The teachers always offer to let me take them to get their pictures done before I drop them off and I quickly say "No, thank you, but they'll do much better for you." That may not be true anymore, but I still prefer to not get stressed out about it. And then, it's like a little surprise when you get the proofs- good or bad :-)
Hope you guys have a fabulous Thanksgiving!