They love to play with the Little Petshop animals.
Autumn got a chance to go to "Monday at the Museum" at the local science museum at Brazosport College. They only accept 25 kids and we weren't able to sign up on the morning they had enrollment. Fortunately for her, her friend Emily had signed up but ended up going out of town for this one and Autumn was able to take her spot. They learned about dinosaurs during story time, had multiple crafts, and a snack. Her friend Keely from dance was also there.
Shelby got a new softball, glove, and bat for her birthday. We've practiced with both girls a couple of times now. They are not too into it, though! Autumn is finally getting the stance down and doesn't face her whole body to the front anymore when batting! They really like Corry & I to play and then they cheer!
I actually caught Autumn hitting the ball!
This is Shelby today. She was dressed normally this morning and decided to change into this- Autumn's hat, her own tank top, Autumn's sweater tights, and Autumn's flip flops!
Shelby got the game "Elefun" so they have been catching little butterflies.
A Lite-Brite- I used to love mine when I was a kid. They're a little different now and battery-operated but still fun.
Shelby also got a new computer game that has it's own keyboard but hooks up to my computer. They are seriously killing my computer-time with this thing! It's educational and fun for them, though, so I guess it's okay!
It's kind of nice that one birthday + presents= 2 happy, entertained girls!
3 comments:
My kids love Elefun, but we are in need of new batteries since they palyed it so much. I have not seen a lite-brite in years. I LOVED mine!! How fun!
I got an old-school Lite Brite at a resale shop for $4 and Jack LOVES IT! It's a major choking hazard now that little bro is here, but good for naptimes.
Such cool stuff!! They are starting to look so grown up too! I guess since I have such little ones, yours seem so big! :o)
Post a Comment