Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moody Gardens again- Palm Beach & the Aquarium

We are trying to put our season pass to good use so we went to Palm Beach and the Aquarium at Moody Gardens. The girls loved Palm Beach! It was perfect for them with a kiddy splash zone, another area with water slides, and a big pool with a mushroom spraying water in the middle. It also has sand for them to play in, chairs, food, bathrooms and you can bring in food and drinks if you want. I really like it for their ages right now. We went to the aquarium afterwards and that was much more enjoyable not having to pay the $15.95 apiece and feeling pressured to get every bit of enjoyment out of it!

Shelby and I about to go down a slide...


Playing in the sand...


Swimming...

Shelby was all over the place with that lifejacket. She's not used to wearing one and really liked it (and so did I)!

Autumn sitting after playing in the splashpad...
At the aquarium at a touch tank...


I'm betting that it was a shark...



In the shark cage...


1 comments:

o said...

Great Cake!