The girls in new matching bathing suits...because Autumn constantly wants to match Shelby these days!
Modeling their swimsuits before we headed out the door to Autumn's friend Hannah's birthday party...
Hannah had a Little Petshop party and had a really cute cake. I took a picture to give Corry's mom ideas since Shelby wants Little Petshop for her birthday.

They had a cute inflatable pool that was perfect for the kids...

A fun inflatable slide!


The birthday girl, Hannah.

The kids swimming...

Autumn was having so much fun when it was time for us to leave that she ended up staying and was going to spend the night. We went home and got her pjs and pink blanket and brought them back to her. She was having such a good time that she barely told Corry & I goodbye! I thought she might just make it all night but nope! When it was time for bed, Autumn decided she wanted to go home. Fortunately, they live pretty close and Hannah's mom brought her back and she went straight to sleep at home.
They had a cute inflatable pool that was perfect for the kids...
A fun inflatable slide!
The birthday girl, Hannah.
The kids swimming...
Autumn was having so much fun when it was time for us to leave that she ended up staying and was going to spend the night. We went home and got her pjs and pink blanket and brought them back to her. She was having such a good time that she barely told Corry & I goodbye! I thought she might just make it all night but nope! When it was time for bed, Autumn decided she wanted to go home. Fortunately, they live pretty close and Hannah's mom brought her back and she went straight to sleep at home.

2 comments:
I came VERY close to buying that same swimsuit for Alli, but she ended up picking a different one. So sweet that Autumn wants to match Shelby.
Yeah, Autumn's not looking very tired in that last pic! Looked like a super awesome party- and that cake was adorable.
Wow! I can't believe she ALMOST spent the night somewhere else. Leanna has been bugging me all school year for a sleepover...and I'm refusing because I don't want to have to drive anyone home in my pj's! That cake is super adorable!
Post a Comment