I just knew the day would come when I'd be able to print the blog and saw where you can do that at the Cutest Blog on the Block: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
Here's an excerpt from the page:
"Got a blog? Make a book!
Next time someone asks "How can I print my blog?" send them to The Cutest Blog on the Block. At The Cutest Blog on the Block, you can print your blog and turn it into a professionally-published Blog Book.
With just a couple of clicks, you choose a cover, the posts you'd like to include, and you're on your way to creating a Blog Book with as much of your blog as you choose.
A 20-page softcover Blog Book is just $14.95.Hardcover only $24.95. And extra pages are only 35 cents!"
Maybe this has been around for a while but this is my first time seeing it! I'm so excited- especially since I completely stopped any kind of scrapbooking when Autumn was 9-months-old (also the same time I started blogging)! I also saw that you can edit the posts or pictures- which will be really nice for typos I didn't catch or pictures I may not want.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
You can print the blog and make a book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I also have not done any form of scrapbooking since Alli was an infant and I have many times wished that I could print my blog or worried that it might not be around in years to come. No more worries (if I actually get around to making the blog book). YAY!
AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing!!
That's so cool. And the price is reasonable. I made a book for my sister for her graduation & she loved it. I might have to make one of the blog. But I will still try to scrapbook. I just ordered Mia's pics from birth to 4 months so I can get started on her book!
Post a Comment