Aw, Shelby loves being just like her big sis. I love it. Okay, that totally makes me want to video Jack telling me all his favorite things. I may have to copy this. So cute. So, when can we switch for a week... I get to play with two girls while you wrangle two boys. Just let me know when you're ready.
I'll wrangle with two boys...especially at the age Davis is. I love it when they're not mobile yet and still so sweet! I may have a problem feeding him, though, unless you have a crazily stocked stash!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aw, Shelby loves being just like her big sis. I love it.
Okay, that totally makes me want to video Jack telling me all his favorite things. I may have to copy this. So cute.
So, when can we switch for a week... I get to play with two girls while you wrangle two boys. Just let me know when you're ready.
I'll wrangle with two boys...especially at the age Davis is. I love it when they're not mobile yet and still so sweet! I may have a problem feeding him, though, unless you have a crazily stocked stash!
Post a Comment