Shelby doing her favorite thing wherever she is...lining up the baby dolls for their nap...
It's so neat to see the kids interact in their classrooms. Shelby is absolutely obsessed with another little girl in her class who doesn't talk yet and has a pacifier. She walks around taking care of the little girl and acting like she's her little mommy. If her pacifier is crooked, Shelby will pull it out and straighten it. She treats her just like she's one of her baby dolls. I have actually been telling Shelby to lay off a little this past week and not to hug the little girl quite so much.
Autumn idolizes her teacher Ms. Deana and usually follows her around and wants to be her helper. She sometimes does not want to wear a certain dress because her teachers have already seen her wear that dress. Yeah, I'm in trouble. It must be hereditary because I know I was the same way at least at certain times in my childhood- I don't think it started quite this young, though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment