That's all of the pics I took and I really wish now we had gotten a pic of all of the kids together. That may have been impossible, though!
So after eating too much and visiting with everyone, we headed to Corry's parent's house....
We had special guests this year- Dwaine, Julie, Alli & TJ, and it was fun to see Autumn, Shelby, Audrey & Travis playing with Alli & TJ. This was the first time we have ever all been together since having kids.
A brief background... Corry & Derik grew up with Dwaine and lived down the street from him in a tiny town called Van Vleck, Dwaine & Derik were roommates in college and we all went to Southwest Texas with the exception of Julie who went to UTMB in San Antonio. Julie & I have been friends since junior high and I spent many a night at her house in junior high and high school. So we've all got a lot of history and Corry's family has known Dwaine since he was a baby and enjoyed seeing TJ who they say looks exactly like Dwaine as a little boy.
Travis really enjoyed his special chocolate popsicle.
And my only pictures with TJ are of him with his daddy or Derik in a blond wig and I won't post those. I would probably post them of my own husband but not my place to post here I don't think. They are awfully funny, though!
I really wish we'd gotten a big group picture here, too. Maybe next time!
It was a great day and I am so thankful for all of our family and friends and all that God has given us.
1 comments:
Don't worry- I'll post one of those pics of TJ with daddy in the blonde wig- so funny!
We had an awesome time with you guys too and really enjoyed seeing all the kids play together.
We love you all like family and are so grateful to have you!
I liked the little bit of history. I often find myself trying to explain why and how we are so close to all of you, but that really sums it all up!
Thanks for a great Thanksgiving meal and visit!!!!
Post a Comment