I think Autumn had a fun birthday. We went to McDonald's for lunch, then we met up with cousins Audrey & Travis at Bass Pro Shop to play and see Santa, and then we had dinner at her favorite Mexican restaurant. The only reason she really likes the restaurant is because they have free ice cream and lots of the .25 cent and .50 cent toy machines!
At McD's
A rare occasion...McD's with Daddy...(Autumn also in the middle of chewing)
At Bass Pro coloring while waiting for Santa...
Autumn & Shelby with Santa...
This was Autumn and Shelby's second time to see Santa, they also saw him the other day before we went to Libby Lou. Autumn is SO inquisitive about him this year and thinking way too much about it. When she saw him the first time she was asking him questions like "How did you get in our old house because we didn't have a chimney?" We have one in our new house so that has got her thinking! She also wanted to know why the two Santas that she saw looked different. What was really funny was yesterday at Bass Pro Santa asked her what she wanted and she told him just to look at her list that she'd given the elf! Kind of like, okay man I already told one of you the other day and I made a list, do I really have to tell you again?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment