Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

....Finally! So our Halloween wasn't the best. The girls did have a Halloween party at school that morning and had lots of fun. That night they ended up trick-or-treating with my mom & Megan while Corry and I were up at the hospital visiting his grandma. They had a good time trick-or-treating and came home with lots of candy for me!! Most moms seem to give some away or share with others, I just eat it up before the kids can :)

Shelby stayed true to her Wondergirl costume and even wore the boots all day at school.


Autumn decided to change up her costume and go as Snow White...

They had a little costume parade so the kids could show off their costumes...I obviously didn't get a great picture but you get the idea!


Autumn's class played a game where they turned each other into mummies. She wanted no part of being wrapped but enjoyed wrapping her friends!

Autumn helping her teacher wrap her friend.

And that will be my last Halloween costume blog! It was starting to be nice to see my kids in normal clothes and not costumes!

3 comments:

Keese Klan said...

Ha ha... How cute... Autumn must be taking after Lexi... when she was that age, she changed princess dresses everyday! Enjoy it while you can - because up next is Hannah Montana, High School Musical, & Jonas Brothers!!

Julie said...

I don't know- I think I would be OK with Alli wearing a princess day every day if she wanted to. I just think they are so darn cute. As a matter of fact, I think I would wear one if it was socially accepted, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

Melissa Beth said...

Glad you have family support to make Halloween special while you spent precious moments with Grandma.

On a side note, If Jack starts wearing different princess dresses every day - we have problems.