The Birthday Girl
Autumn & Shelby with their cousins Audrey & Travis
Well, Autumn decided she wanted a Wizard of Oz birthday party this year so Gammy made her cake and then all of the cousins helped with the decorations :) I really didn't have it together this year- we had some of the figurines from McDonald's but not all of them so we just made do with what we had. Autumn also decided she wanted a castle at the last minute so Audrey & Travis helped Gammy find a castle in some of the toys at her house!
Blowing out her four candles...it's kind of weird not to have to give any direction on what to do now! We've had lots of baby and toddler birthdays but now I have a little girl who knows just what to do.
Aww the best part...licking the icing...
Autumn's school friends Hannah & Emily...I should say little divas because they are the most girly bunch of girls who all like to wear dresses and look pretty for school.
We finally made it to the pool and the kids and parents swam and rode the slides. There is also a big slide that the parents get to ride with (or without) the kids that is pretty fun! Makes you want to go to a waterpark! I think Corry & Autumn are watching someone come out of the slide in this picture...
Myself catching Travis on one of the little slides...
The little hotdog slides...
Some of the kids and parents...
Autumn swimming to her Dad...
Shelby actually has gotten better with being in the water since summer. She's always loved it but was absolutely crazy wanting to swim and kick on her own. She was a little calmer this time around.
Wow, I cannot believe we have a four-year-old. Where did the time go???
5 comments:
Looks like a really fun place for a party. It is crazy how fast they grow up!!
Wow, is Autumn swimming all by herself without floaties? If so, that is AWESOME! They look like they had a blast! It's also good to see Travis getting to participate with everyone else. That is great. Yes, you have a four-year-old... time for a third I guess. You go first, then Julie, then me...
Looks like so much fun. I'm so sad we missed it. I know the girls would have enjoyed themselves!
It's crazy isn't it...that our girls are 4 years old!? Our babies will be 3 next year...that's even scarier...Well by then I'll have another baby! It's your turn!
As always, I really wish we could have been there. I hate missing big events with some of our best friends :-( Looks like everyone had lots of fun- especially the birthday girl. I can't believe the 4 thing either. I think I'm kind of in denial- I just don't think about it much.
Man, what's all this talk about a third? I mean no pressure please. We haven't even had time to discuss this much and you know we will have to coordinate so we can remain the perfect family match :-)
I'm thinking we will both have some work to do to get the daddies on board with the plan.
Time really does fly by!! I can't believe Autumn is 4!! Looks like a GREAT birthday! Is that in LJ?
Post a Comment