Monday, November 24, 2008

Libby Lu

My mom, Megan & I took the girls to Libby Lu today to do the little makeover, dress-up thing. I'm really glad we went because it turns out that they are going out of business at the end of January. It's a really cute place, too, so that stinks.

Since they are going out of business everything was 25% off, even the makeover packages. So the girls got the makeup and hairdo package and also picked out a puppy, with it's own little purse, collar, and shirt plus a Christmas shirt and purse thrown in there. They also each got all kinds of makeup, jewelry, dress-up items that were included and they picked out in certain areas of the store. They really liked getting their nails painted and getting to wear makeup. They weren't quite as crazy about getting their hair done because of the bobby pins and hair spray but Autumn was so proud of her hairdo after the fact.


Autumn getting her nails done...

Shelby getting her nails done...

Autumn after her makeover was complete...



Both girls afterwards...

We took some pictures afterwards in normal clothes, too. Here's Shelby with her bling on...we laughed because my mom let each of them pick out a necklace and Shelby picked such a big necklace for her little body!


Shelby being goofy....



I love all of these pics with Megan & the girls...





Here's Princess Autumn after we got home and she was so excited to play with her new goodies. Seriously, she took pictures of everything she got, individually.
Shelby was tuckered out. It's hard work being a princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg SOOOO cute!!!! I love the pic of Megan and both girls together! That looks like a neat place.

Keese Klan said...

We LOVE Libby Lu's!! I hope ours isn't going out of business! That stinks!! Where was that place when WE were little?