Here are some video clips of the kids last night...Shelby wasn't quite as willing a participant as Autumn!
Shelby half unwillingly singing the ABC's...
Autumn singing her ABC's and spelling her name...
Shelby counting with a little help and distraction...
Autumn showing off her roll and dance moves and Shelby trying to roll...
2 comments:
Sooo Cute, It is neat to hear there little voices. I swear my little yankie girl talks like she is from south Jersey the way she says certain things, so much for them having southern accents, LOL
Dance Monkeys Dance!!!!
Wow, those were some great performances- I'm very impressed.
Cracks me up how Shelby's numbers turned into the ABC's then back again. She's one smart cookie!
And, Autumn is a little performer now! I remember when you said she used to refuse to do anything on command- not anymore.
It's funny 'cause TJ does what you said Autumn used to do. When we ask him something that we know he knows like "how old are you?" he just says "NO!" if he doesn't feel like answering(which is most of the time)!
I like how the Olympics are on in the background and you have a live performance of the Autumn and Shelby olympics right in front of you too! Very cute.
Post a Comment