Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Faces of 30

I am about to be the Big 3-0! It's hard to believe because when my parents were 30 I thought that was so old (no offense Mom & Dad)! I don't feel old, but from what I'm told, you never really do. So anyways, my friend Jennifer also turned 30 this month, as well as her friend Katie's husband Jeff, so we all went out last weekend and celebrated our birthdays. We had lots of fun! Jeff rented a van and we paid someone to drive a whole vanload of us so we didn't even have to worry about driving. That's the way to go! We went to a karoake bar in Houston where we had a private room- and no, I did not karaoke! Even with a private room, it would have to be empty for me to embarrass myself like that.
Myself, Jeff & Jennifer- All turning 30!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy soon to be Birthday!!!!
We are sooo old who are we fooling!
at least I have a few months of 29 left. Sounds like you had fun!
Love ya!

Melissa Beth said...

Come on, Steph... You know you wanted to belt out some "Stop in the Name of Love" on that karaoke stage. After all, isn't our job to embarrass our kids? We have to start practicing now!