Banging on metal bowls is always a pleasant sound...at least it's a wooden spoon, though.
Earlier in the week before Shelby was sick...I think she's ducking because she thinks the umbrella is a little lower than it really is.
Sorry, I'm indecisive and couldn't decide which pic to put up of Shelby so you got them all.
Fast forward to today and Autumn and I had a little artfest. First a glued marshmallow happy face with the added bonus of eating marshmallows while we did it.
And all the rest of her masterpieces did not make it on camera and let me tell you, there were many. She insists on keeping every single paper she ever puts the smallest dot on so we are getting quite a collection!
2 comments:
That looks like lots of fun!! You are so brave to bust out the paints. Haven't tried that one yet, so Alli is missing out a little.
Hope you and Shelby are feeling better. Know what you mean about cabin fever. It rained ALL DAY yesterday so we stayed inside and went stir crazy. I actually let Alli play in the rain for about 15 minutes 'cause we were running out of things to do in the house.
Both of the girls are soooo photogenic. I can see why you have a hard time deciding which pics to put up. I love the one of Shelby ducking. That is so funny!!!
I know I say this a lot, but really can't wait to see you guys and to get these kids together. Especially with TJ and Shelby starting to develop such fun personalities! Less than a month to go!
One more thing- even more pleasant than the sound of banging on metal bowls is metal bowls being dropped or rather thrown onto the tile floors. Gotta love that! That's what I usually get to listen to.
Post a Comment