Sunday, August 26, 2007

A late night

So this was our Friday night...I have birthday money to spend and Corry has a dividend we got from State Farm in the mail and our money is burning a hole in our pockets. So we go to Academy. Not my first choice, but usually Corry's. Of course, I can spend money pretty much anywhere! So Corry buys his work boots that he went after and I bought a whole slew of things, they have shoes and clothes so I managed to find plenty of stuff! We don't get home until after 9 and all have to try on our new stuff. I think Shelby went to bed shortly after getting home but Autumn will stay up as long as you let her and then way past that. Autumn saw Corry and I trying on our new stuff so had to go get a new shirt she got recently and also put on jeans and her pink cowgirl boots.

Here she is 10:30-11 o' clockish at night, doesn't look sleepy does she? Oh yeah, mom put her boots on, if you look closely...on the wrong feet. No wonder they were so hard to get on!

0 comments: