I love this age where kids say the funniest things! I keep thinking I need to write things down when Autumn says them but that never happens so maybe I will do better if I write them on the blog.
Autumnism #1:
Anytime we drive down a road with trees on both sides of the road Autumn says "Mom, are we hiding?" Cracks me up!
Autumnism #2:
This morning we're driving down the road and there was a lady jogging on the side of the road. Autumn said: "Mom, that lady needs to be careful." And then later, way later: "We need to save that lady." She was very worried about the woman!
Autumnism #3:
The entire time I nursed Shelby I don't think Autumn every copied me but today she saw a friend nursing her baby and was apparently taking notes! When we got home A said "I need to milk my baby." She proceeds to go sit in a chair, lift her shirt, and "milk" her baby!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Funny Autumnisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HA! Love stories like this. That is so cute. Like they say- kids say the darndest things! It's just that much more entertaining when its your own kids.
Post a Comment